|FROM:||ACT PRO AND BUSINESS SERVICES|
|SUBJECT:||TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DUE TO COVID19 UPDATE|
|DATE:||22 MARCH 2020|
We are happy to share some good news.
- The Tasheel systems have been updated successfully, we can once again proceed
with offer letter submissions (individuals who are inside the UAE only).
- All new inside country applications may now be forwarded for processing as soon as
possible to avoid any further delays and fines.
- UAE Government departments working hours has been reduced to 8am – 2pm.
- The UAE labour law remains in place and employees may not work until the status
change has been completed successfully.
- Employees holding residency visas currently stuck abroad should contact the UAE
embassy and register on the MOFIC site. https://www.mofaic.gov.ae/Services/TwajudiInstitution
- We are still working on getting more clarification for EXPO 2020 workers. We will
follow up continuously, in the meanwhile please do not hesitate to contact your
admin for any other inquiries.
Please feel free to contact us if you still have any queries.