OUTSOURCE HR AND ADMIN SERVICES IN DUBAI AND THE REST OF UAE
There are many reasons to outsource HR services in Dubai and UAE. Cost savings and freeing up HR personnel being major reasons. Outsourcing HR functions is a contractual agreement between an employer and a third-party provider. Moreover, there are many types of HR outsourcing options available. The options can be as specific as outsourcing one particular aspect of one HR function or outsourcing the entire human resource department. For example, an employer can outsource the entire HR department of just payroll service or recruitment.
Administrative responsibilities can tax any company. However, particularly for smaller businesses, managing human resources administration can be a heavy burden. Hence, focusing on the core business is of utmost importance to make it a success. Moreover, with time and resources being limited, outsourcing HR services help you with reducing your administrative workload.
If you have not given outsourcing HR administration services a serious thought, the offloading of a range of tasks might surprise you. An HR outsourcing company can manage a whole range of human resource functions that you might otherwise outsource to multiple providers. Importantly, these functions include everything from payroll processing, benefit plan management to HR/employee file management and more. With just one provider taking responsibility for a range of HR functions, you will not only spend lesser time on administration but also lesser time managing vendor relationships. However, it is important to find an outsourcing company that will work with you to provide services that are easy to use and that are also accessible to your employees.
For a company to be successful, it is critical that human resource is managed effectively and intelligently. Hence, it is vital to find a service provider who can offer the right mix of services. Whether what you want is a bundled package of Corporate PRO services and HR services or you would prefer to pick and choose the services you need.
Hence, ACT offers custom-made Annual Corporate HR & Administration activities support services. We design these to eliminate the need for a dedicated HR and Administration department to care for the assets in the company. All of this while adhering to the rules and regulations of the UAE which is a critical part of any business.
Choosing ACT as your HR and Administration service gives you the following benefits:
- ACT reviews all employee contracts making sure that all contracts are in accordance with the UAE labour rules and regulations
- ACT charges a flat monthly fee for outsourcing your HR and Administration services instead of charging the total cost based on the size of the business
- You get the expertise of a team of dedicated outsource partners who will be available and accessible when you need them
Below is a brief table on the inclusions of services provided by ACT in our HR Administrative services.
HR Package Description
|ACT Services||Description of Works|
|Employee File Maintenance||According to MOL and Federal Labor Law|
|Employee Leave Management||Unpaid Leave, Medical Leave and Annual Leave|
|Contract Issuance and Management||Prepare and Maintain Employee Contracts|
|WPS Management||Processing Salaries via a WPS complaint method. Calculation of bonus, overtime, performance incentives and more|
|Management - Exit process of Staff||Termination Notices, ESOB Calculation and Final Settlement|
|HR Related Employee Staff||Letter Issuances, Salary Certificates|
The HR WPS Support package includes the following services
- Description of employment contract
- WPS (Wage Protection System) payments for salary & End of Service, Annual leave, etc.
- All on boarding documentation of employee in support of HR documentation for staff including NDA, Code of Conduct, Non-Compete, Job description and Employment Contract between employee and employer
Few Points to consider when deciding to outsource your HR function
- Outsource HR and administration services does not absolve the organisation of good people management practices. Nor the overall responsibility for the provision of HR services.
- Increasingly, outsourcing HR and administration services arrangements are often long-term (five to ten years contracts are not unusual). An understanding of the organisation’s current and future business strategy and potential changing business (and hence risk) profile is important before entering into any contractual arrangement. This helps to avoid getting tied into unfavourable contractual arrangements.
- Standardisation of processes in line with the preference of the organisation and not that of the outsource provider. Ensure that you notify your service provider of your core preferences and that they are embedded into the work preferences.
To outsource HR Administration Services in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah, you can call us on +971 4 428 1505 / +971 52 104 4794 / +971 52 6679677 and speak to our consultants for a free consultation. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more. We will assist you with proper guidelines and cost-effective methods for outsourcing human resource services.