Company Formation and Business Setup in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah
ACT has years of local and GCC expertise and experience in company formation and business setup in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and the rest of the UAE. This helps us understand our client’s requirements for a company setup in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and the rest of the UAE. Based on this, we customize each company setup according to our clients’ investment strategy. If it is LLC Setup, Freezone Company Setup, Foreign Branch Company Setup, Local Branch Company Setup, Sole Proprietorship, or Civil Establishment. Therefore, we take into consideration the budget, timeline, local governance, compliance, and corporate structure required.
This expertise and experience allow ACT to offer options especially designed for our client’s company formation needs. Besides this, we ensure they are informed on the relevant information linked to setting up a company. This is how, ACT helps our clients establish the most effective, efficient, and compliant company setup possible. Moreover, our team works hard to understand the nature of our client’s core business and then investigates all options. All this, while making sure to take into consideration prerequisites of local governance and regulatory requirements. Such as, appropriate legal forms for the business setup, regulatory requirements and compliance to ensure the client achieves the result they need. Hence, it is imperative for a partner like ACT to have extensive local knowledge. As it helps to bridge the gap between local and international governance.
Start your business setup in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah with a proper plan.
Setting up a successful business in the UAE is like a jigsaw puzzle. It is quick and easy if we arrange the pieces with proper planning. We are a pioneer in Company Formation in Dubai and the rest of UAE. Besides a business setup in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and the rest of the UAE, we provide free corporate sponsorship along with our annual PRO services contract to all our clients. Therefore, this makes ACT a one-stop-shop solution for all business setup requirements.
Our process is straightforward and transparent. We will guide you every step of the way while setting up your company. This includes helping you decide whether to set up the company on the mainland or in a free zone. In addition, we advise you on the right business activity and name for your company. We then, review all the required paperwork to get your business license and open your corporate bank account.
Why choose ACT PRO and Business Services for your Company Formation in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi?
As an expert in the industry, ACT PRO & Business Services can help you to make the company formation process easier. We research and evaluate your prospect in the ever-growing market through our cost-effective solutions. Now, let us guide you through the process!
- We help you understand the services and monetary investment required in UAE setting up your business.
- Our consultants in Dubai help you to choose the right legal form and activity group for your company model. it is important that we do this by evaluating your business plan and getting an understanding of the type of business you want to setup.
- Understanding the options and implications of your new business is a critical decision. Moreover, different set of rules apply for Free zones, onshore, offshore etc. for a business set up. Hence, we help you select the perfect location to setup your company based on the legal form. Whether you choose the mainland, or the opportunity filled free zones. Besides this, we also inform you on the pros & cons of picking the company formation solution that fits your expectation.
- Once this process complete, you have an option to avail our free corporate sponsorship and service agent services. We ensure you have maximum protection from a reliable professional company. Most importantly, having an influential local sponsor helps your business grow.
Some of the steps linked to new company formation in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah facilitated by ACT are:
- Initial approval application
- Reserve trade name
- Preparation of Memorandum of association and service agent agreements
- Notary signings
- Regulatory approvals
- Ministry of Economy approvals
- Trade license issuance.
- Labour and Immigration card submissions.
Why Choose ACT as your business consultant in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah?
We represent a class of elite business consultants in Dubai that are accountable, transparent and offer realistic working solutions at cost-effective prices. Hence, ACT is the answer if you need a strategic edge to your business.
Need business consultants in Dubai? Contact ACT PRO & Business Service provider for help with company formation needs. Get the correct information from our specialists on business set up in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and the UAE.
To know more about Business Setup in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and rest of UAE, fill out our contact form or contact us on +971 4 428 1505, +971 52 704 6939, +971 52 667 9677 or email us at email@example.com