COMPANY FORMATION OR SETTING UP A COMPANY IN DUBAI
ACT uses its years of local and GCC expertise and experience in company formation and business set up. This help us to fully appreciate and understand what our clients want and need, to support in their business formation and company set up interests in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and the UAE. We tailor each new company formation to specifically meet the clients desired investment strategy, taking into consideration the budget, timeline, local governance and compliance and corporate structure required.
This allows ACT to offer options especially designed to our client’s formation needs, whilst ensuring they are fully informed on the relevant information linked to the same. This help ensure our clients establish the most effective, efficient and compliant company set up possible, taking into consideration all prerequisites and local governance and regulatory requirements. The team work hard in understanding the nature of our client’s core business and investigate all options and appropriate legal forms / regulatory requirements and compliance to ensure the client achieves the result they need. It is imperative for a partner like ACT to have extensive local knowledge and to bridge the gap between local and international governance.
Company Formation Consultant in Dubai
As an expert in the industry, ACT PRO & Business Services can help you to make the company formation process more easier. We research and evaluate your prospect in the ever-growing market through our cost-effective solutions. Let us guide you through the process!
- We make you understand the requirements in term of the services and monetary investment you are planning to introduce in the UAE market.
- Our consultants in Dubai help you to choose the legal form and activity group for your company model by evaluating your business plan. Get a look and find about the Legal Forms, Activity Groups and Types here.
- Let us help you select the perfect location to set up your new company based on legal form whether it’s in the mainland or the opportunity-filled Freezones. Understanding the options and implications of your new business is the most critical decision as a different set of rules applies to Free zones, onshore, offshore etc. We will provide you with the pros & cons to pick the company formation solution that meets your expectations.
- After deciding the type of legal form and location of your setup, avail our corporate sponsorship and service agent services, ensuring you have maximum protection from a reliable professional company. Having an influential sponsor can help your business grow.
- Some of the steps linked to new company formation facilitated by ACT are:
- Initial approval application
- Reserve trade name
- Preparation of Memorandum of association and service agent agreements
- Notary signings
- Regulatory approvals
- Ministry of Economy approvals
- Labour and Immigration card submissions.
- Trade license issuance.
Our Set Up And Formation Services Includes
- Business Consultancy Support.
- Trade Name Approval.
- Business Legal Structures Guidance.
- Initial Approval from Economic Department.
- Company Formation Documentation.
- Court Agreement / Notary.
- Company Registration.
- DED Support Services.
- Chamber of Commerce Certificate.
- LLC, Commercial, Industrial and Professional License Services.
- Sponsorship Services.
- Service Agent Services.
- Corporate Sponsorship and Service Agent Services.
- Corporate Pro Services.
- Free Sponsorship.
- Free Service Agent Services.
- Company Compliance Review.
- Pro Services.
- Visa Services.
- Corporate Restructuring.