SETUP A CIVIL ESTABLISHMENT/ CIVIL COMPANY IN UAE
A civil company or a civil establishment is a partnership between two or more individuals to provide professional services. Such as, doctors, lawyers, engineers, accountants and consultants. For a civil company formation in dubai, the owners of the company can be a professional partner of any nationality. However, if the owner is a national of a country other than the UAE or GCC, then a Local Service Agent (LSA) is needed in support of the license. A service agent’s responsibilities are to render necessary services to the company. Such as, support with the Department of Immigration, Department Of Economic Development and with the Ministry of Labour. They hold no financial liabilities or obligations related to the company inside and outside the Emirate. Corporate shareholders cannot hold shares in a Civil Company in Dubai or a civil company license in dubai.
Specific activities have additional requirement regulating the shareholding. For example, an architectural engineering activity must have one partner who is a UAE National. This national will hold no less than 51% of the business. In addition, this partner should hold the relevant qualifications and proven experience linked to this activity. It is always recommended to check with the Department of Economic Development on the required compliance, education qualification, and work experience required for the intended activities of the licence.
Rules & Regulations for Setting up a Civil Establishment in Dubai
- Partners of any nationality can practice professional activities in accordance with DED business regulations.
- There is a limitation to the number of managers that civil establishment or a civil company license in dubai can be appointed on a civil legal form.
- You require a detailed Civil Agreement is between the expat partner of a civil license.
- Appointing a Local Service Agent to the company, requires a Service Agent agreement.
- The trade name should be consistent and in proportion with the commercial activity of the firm.
- A civil company in Dubai or can have more than one branch. Each branch may undertake one or all the activities included in the main business license.
- It is possible to sell a civil company or branch of the UAE company to any party or company. The owners can also change its legal form according to DED procedures.
To set up a civil establishment/civil company / civil company formation in Dubai, you can fill out our contact form or contact us on +971 4 428 1505, +971 521044794, +971 52 667 9677 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.